Call for Workshops
Euro-Par 2011 will feature a series of satellite workshops on August 29-30.
Proposals for workshops, covering a specific theme and lasting between half a day and a full day, are encouraged and solicited until February 27th, 2011. The decision notification will be given by end of March 2011.
Workshop proceedings will be published in a separate LNCS Euro-Par 2011 workshop volume after the conference. The principal coordinator of each workshop will appear as editor of the workshop volume.
Workshop Proposal Guidelines
The proposals should be sent by email to the conference co-chairs (email@example.com), and should include the following information:
- Workshop title;
- Information on the organizers, including a short biography of each organizer and the tentative program committee;
- Description of the workshop including its objectives, its contents and its format, indicating a preference for the length of the workshop (half a day or a full day);
- Potential attendees;
- Potential authors;
- Workshop background (previous editions);
- Link with international projects/initiatives.
Activities Left to the Responsibility of Workshop Organizers
- Preparing the call for papers for the workshop and publicizing it;
- Maintaining the workshop website;
- Selecting the workshop program committee;
- Selecting the papers through a rigorous peer-review process;
- Delivering the final workshop program to the Euro-Par 2011 conference co-chairs in time;
- Delivering preliminary workshop proceedings in time before the conference;
- Delivering the final workshop proceedings with revised version of the papers in time after the conference in the required Springer format and writing an introductory preface to the workshop;
- Reporting to the Euro-Par Steering Committee after the conference.